Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Scottish Castle Hotels In The Great Glen
There are two Scottish castle hotels in the Great Glen area - Inverlochy Castle Hotel near Fort William and Glengarry Castle Hotel by Loch Oich
Not many places in the UK which can boast two Highland castle hotels !
Glengarry Castle Hotel is one of the longest established family businesses in the Great Glen with a reputation for Highland hospitality. Glengarry is located at Invergarry and is set in a superb wooded garden by the shore of Loch Oich, which is part of the Caledonian Canal.
Another Castle Hotel at the southern end of the Great Glen is Inverlochy Castle Hotel just north of Fort William. You'll find a link below to Inverlochy Castle Hotel - Fort William's own 5 Star, Relais Chateau hotel and restaurant.
- Moorings HotelCelebrated as one of the most popular hotels in Fort William, the Moorings Hotel is a hidden gem, located just five minutes drive from Fort William town centre but a million miles away from every day hustle and bustle.Situated on the banks of the Caledonian Canal at the famous Neptune’s staircase locks the location is perfect for a short stroll along the canal-side or enjoying a more strenuous walk along the...
- Clan Macduff HotelThe Clan Macduff is a friendly, family run hotel sitting right on the banks of the picturesque Loch Linnhe. We are just 5 minutes' drive from Fort William and 10 minutes drive from Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain. Originally built in 1965, the hotel has always belonged to our family. It has been extensively rebuilt and modernised over the last five years to provide modern accommodation for those visiting the...
You may be interested in
- Sleeps 98West End HotelHigh Street, Fort William, PH33
The West End Hotel is a well appointed, family run hotel with a tastefully furnished restaurant, lounge bar and delightful patio which enjoys great views of Loch Linnhe and the Ardgour hills. We are a short walk across to the West End Car Park where the Scottish Six Day Trials have...
- Sleeps 50Nevis Bank InnBelford Road, Fort William, PH33 6BY
Fort William's Nevis Bank Hotel opened its door for the 2010 season at the end of May after a total refurbishment with very contemporary styling and a comfortable environment. The new management team welcomes you to our exciting place to stay in Fort William with stylish restaurant. We are confident we...
- Sleeps 140Alexandra HotelThe Parade, Fort William, PH33 6AZ
Part of the very fabric of Fort William, since 1876 The Alexandra Hotel provides traditional Scottish Hospitality at its best and located in the centre of Fort William is an ideal base from which to explore the Highlands and Islands.Relax by the warmth of the open fire in the lounge before...
- Sleeps 180Ben Nevis HotelNorth Road, Fort William, PH33 6TG
Nothing is overlooked - Except Ben Nevis Whether you are visiting on business or for some quality leisure time the hotel is an ideal base where you can be sure of a warm Scottish welcome. Situated at the foot of Ben Nevis in Fort WilliamThe Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club...
- Inverlochy Castle Hotel & RestaurantTorlundy, Fort William, PH33 6SN
Stay at one of the best Scottish Castle Hotels in the Highlands. Nestling in the foothills of the mighty Ben Nevis, Inverlochy Castle sits amidst some of Scotland's finest scenery. Inverlochy was built in 1863 by the first Lord Abinger, 2 miles from the site of the original 13th century fortress....
with reflections of Ben Nevis
by the Caledonian Canal
by the shore of Loch Oich