Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Add A New Event To The Fort William & Lochaber What's On
If you are organising an event in the Fort William and Lochaber area of Scotland, you can add the details to our website
Local event organisers, and anyone bringing an event to Lochaber can add events to this website completely free of charge*
If you would like to add your own event, or series of regular events, you first need to register with Visit Fort William Ltd as a client. You can do this as the event organiser on behalf of a club, business or organsation.
We will publish all bona-fida Fort William and Lochaber based events and these will be listed on a number of pages throughout our sites, so your phone number, email and or website will be shown on the event details page. Events occurring outwith Fort William and Lochaber will not be shown.
All events are automatically removed the day after the event. Regular events can be added and edited by you at any time.
If you are already promoting your business, organisation, charity or club in the Lochaber Business Directory, all you need to do is login from this page by entering your email address and password to the login bo below. You can retrieve your password by clicking the link in the login box.
Your events will show up on several local websites which help to promote the event.
* Up to 5 commercial activity events, subject to agreement with Visit Fort William Ltd
What's on in Fort William and Lochaber
- Black Watch to visit Fort WilliamFort William, Loch Linnhe18th August 2017 06:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Fred Olsen Cruise Liner Black Watch will be visiting Loch Linnhe by Fort William and Ben Nevis.
- Fred Olsen "Black Watch" cruise liner to visit Fort WILLIAMLoch Linnhe Fort William18th August 2017 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fred Olsen cruise liner is scheduled to call into Loch Linnhe for the day when its passengers will disembark from the Town Pier berths and spend most of the day discovering what Fort William and the .
- Pre-Glenfinnan Highland Games & Gathering Evening Ceilidh CruiseLoch Shiel Cruises18th August 2017 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Ben Nevis Public Guided Walks with Adventure NevisBen Nevis19th August 2017 07:45 AM - 04:00 PM
- Glenfinnan Highland GatheringGlenfinnan19th August 2017 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Glenfinnan Highland Games is a must see for your itinerary if you are visiting Lochaber in August.
- LYC Annual Sailing RegattaLochaber Yacht Club19th August 2017 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Special Cruise to the Glenfinnan Highland Games & Gathering from AcharacleLoch Shiel Cruises19th August 2017 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
- Lochaber Agricultural ShowInverlochy Castle Farm26th August 2017 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
120th Lochaber Agricultural Show & Family Fun DayThe show attracts around 1500 locals and visitors and is a celebration of what rural Lochaber has to offer.
- Goldilocks and the Three BearsThe Nevis Centre26th August 2017 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Red Note - Journeys String Quartet TourThe Lime Tree an Ealdhain27th August 2017 07:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Ben Nevis RaceTown Park, Claggan2nd September 2017 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
The Ben Nevis Race attracts around 500 competitors each year and is one of Fort William's oldest outdoor activity events in the area.
- 2017 Residential Guitar Workshop WeekendWatercolour Music28th September 2017 05:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Tour de Ben NevisBen Nevis area7th October 2017 11:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Welcome to the No Fuss Ultimate MTB challenge for endurance athletes and people with a sense of adventure.
- Marathon de Ben NevisBen Nevis area7th October 2017 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
The event is about a tough 64KM journey of discovery, about enjoying and experiencing our wonderful environment and about finding out about yourself.
- 2017 National MOD Fort WilliamVarious13th October 2017 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Fort William looks forward to welcoming National MOD competitors, families and friends from all over the world to our Highland town in October 2017.
- Relentless 24Nevis Range Mountain Centre28th October 2017 11:00 PM - 11:00 PM
RE24 has become a classic on any 24 hour MTB specialists calander, whether your speciality is non-stop riding for 24 hours, or non-stop socialising and swapping riders for 24 hours (if you are taking.
- Fort William Runduro for endurance athletesFort Willam24th February 2018 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
The Fort William Runduro is a multi-stage running event taking in some of the Outdoor Capitals most popular running routes.
What's on in Lochaber
at Nevis Range Fort William
you can add your event too
The Clann performing in Fort William
at the Highland Games