Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Glenuig Hall By The Shore Of Loch Ailort
Glenuig Hall is one of the main locations in Lochaber for regular live entertainment. The drive out to Glenuig from Fort William is very scenic.
Glenuig is a great place to visit with wonderful sea views and shore scenery. The village hall is extremely active with organised events from both locals and professionals all year round.
The hall has an attractive design to it with a superb pine ceiling. Its a good little venue for intimate concerts and gigs.
For more details about Glenuig Hall and forthcoming events contact:
All events are promoted by Glenuig Community Association unless stated otherwise.
For all inquiries, telephone 01687 470267, email GCA@glenuig.org.uk
or write to The Glenuig Community Association, Glenuig Hall, Glenuig, Lochailort, PH38 4NG
Administrative & Artistic Director
Glenuig Community Association
Glenuig Hall, Glenuig, by Lochailort
Scotland, UK PH38 4NG
Tel: 01687 470267
What's on in Fort William and Lochaber
- Fun Box - Highland FlingThe Nevis Centre2nd July 2017 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Tide Lines ConcertThe Nevis Centre22nd July 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Pre-Glenfinnan Highland Games & Gathering Evening Ceilidh CruiseLoch Shiel Cruises18th August 2017 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Goldilocks and the Three BearsThe Nevis Centre26th August 2017 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- 2017 Residential Guitar Workshop WeekendWatercolour Music28th September 2017 05:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- 2017 National MOD Fort WilliamVarious13th October 2017 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Fort William looks forward to welcoming National MOD competitors, families and friends from all over the world to our Highland town in October 2017.
at Glenuig Hall
by the shore of Loch Ailort
for Glenuig community events
at Glenuig Hall