Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Live Music Gigs In And Around Fort William
Fort William has lots of good live music events throughout the year including concerts and ceilidhs.
A number of hotels, pubs and clubs in Fort William & Lochaber all have regular live music. Additionally there are Pipe Bands, Wind Bands, orchestras and other musical events happening throughout the year.
For details about live music events, please contact the organiser directly.
If you are the organiser of a local musical event - one off or regular, why not tell lots of people looking at this page.
Fort William and Lochaber events listings will be published as these are confirmed by venues.
What's on in Fort William and Lochaber
- Elaine C. SmithThe Nevis Centre2nd June 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Elaine C SmithThe Nevis Centre2nd June 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Elaine Constance Smith is a Scottish actress and comedian. She has starred in the BBC sitcoms, City Lights, Rab C. Nesbitt and Two Doors Down.
- Fun Box - Highland FlingThe Nevis Centre2nd July 2017 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Tide Lines ConcertThe Nevis Centre22nd July 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Pre-Glenfinnan Highland Games & Gathering Evening Ceilidh CruiseLoch Shiel Cruises18th August 2017 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Goldilocks and the Three BearsThe Nevis Centre26th August 2017 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- 2017 Residential Guitar Workshop WeekendWatercolour Music28th September 2017 05:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- 2017 National MOD Fort WilliamVarious13th October 2017 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Fort William looks forward to welcoming National MOD competitors, families and friends from all over the world to our Highland town in October 2017.