Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Killmallie Singers In Fort William
The Killmallie Singers are based in Corpach near Fort William and provide live entertainment throughout the year. We always welcome new members to our Highland choir.
The Kilmallie Singers are a choir who perform baroque, classic and sometimes comtemporary music. Their concerts are open to the public and you are most welcome join them if you are a keen singer.
Visit their website at: www.kilmalliesingers.com
What's on in Fort William and Lochaber
- Fun Box - Highland FlingThe Nevis Centre2nd July 2017 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Tide Lines ConcertThe Nevis Centre22nd July 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Pre-Glenfinnan Highland Games & Gathering Evening Ceilidh CruiseLoch Shiel Cruises18th August 2017 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Goldilocks and the Three BearsThe Nevis Centre26th August 2017 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- 2017 Residential Guitar Workshop WeekendWatercolour Music28th September 2017 05:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- 2017 National MOD Fort WilliamVarious13th October 2017 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Fort William looks forward to welcoming National MOD competitors, families and friends from all over the world to our Highland town in October 2017.