Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Shopping In Fort William
A page of information about retail shopping in Fort William and Lochaber, and locally produced products made in Fort William and Lochaber
Fort William town centre and the surounding villages provides a selection of shopping. There are some excellent bargains to be had in knitware, giftware, art and prints, speciality whiskies, sportsware and outdoor equipment stores.
Around Lochaber there are an amazing diversity of products which are designed, produced and manufactured in the area.
- House of Clan Jamfrie - whisky, art, giftsOne of Fort William's specialist retail gift shops - we have lots of quality souvenirs and a great selection of Scotch whisky - in miniature bottles, which make great gifts. Our art gallery has a selection of Highland paintings and photographs both framed or unframed. We have lots of quality Highland garments for cold and wet weather, so please come in and browse when you are in town.Clan Jamfrie was established...
- The Granite HouseTHE GRANITE HOUSE on Fort William High Street has been serving locals and visitors with the very best gifts since 1977. From our early days as a small souvenir store we have expanded to 8 departments over 2 floors.Traditional & contemporary jewellery from Scottish and International designersWatches from STORM, ICE, TIMEX, CASIO, LORUS and others. Plus a strap & Battery fitting serviceCollectable Giftware and functional ceramics from ENESCO, PORTMIERION, LSA, HIGHLAND...
- Off Beat BikesDiscover the best of Fort William by bike! Book a quality mountain bike to enjoy great off road routes suitable for all ages and abilities.Call in to the shop on the High Street, Fort William or book online.Lots of cycle, running and outdoor swimming clothing in store along with friendly staff who can help with great route ideas and advice....
You may be interested in
- Fort William Fishing Tackle Shop36 High Street, Fort William, PH33 6AT
Our Fort William fishing tackle shop provides a range of rods, lures and reels. We stock live worms plus selection of frozen bait. Trout and salmon flies available. We can also provide fishing permits and have a Lochaber Fishing Guide + things to do booklet.The shop also stocks a wide range...
- Nevisport - outdoor sports and clothing specialistsNevisport, Airds Crossing, Fort William, PH33 6EJ
Outdoor mountain ShopThe adventure starts here. You'll find the wildest and best selection of outdoor gear anywhere. Whether you are an outdoor expert, novice or just need something to wear we have it! With trained staff to offer you unbeatable service and expert advice on Outdoor, Mountain and Snowsport Equipment and...
- The Highland Soap Co.®The Highland Soap Company, 48 High Street, Fort William, PH33 6AH
One of Fort William's very specialist shops offering Scottish handmade soaps and natural skin care.Our cold-processed soaps are handmade in the Scottish Highlands by century’s old traditional processes using only the purest and finest natural ingredients. With many of the precious oils, butters and plant ingredients used being grown organically or...
- Nevis BakeryUnits 3 & 4 Annat Industrial Estate, Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7NA
Established for over 25 years, Nevis Bakery is an award winning family run bakery. Standing on the shores of Loch Lihnnie under the shadow of Ben Nevis, the bakery produces a range of high quality cakes and biscuits. Over recent years, demand for our products has grown significantly and we can...
- M&Co Retail Fashion & ClothingAirds Crossing, 2 High Street, Fort William, PH33 6EU
M&Co’s exciting new Spring/Summer collections are now in-store. Taking inspiration from the not only the catwalks, but also listening to what you want, we have everything you would need to create your own capsule wardrobe for the winter months to come. With ladies clothes available in sizes 8-28, our store on...
has a selection of good local shops
the High Street looks attractive at the end of the day
books, whiskies, prints, paintings, clothing, and gifts
their pies and cakes are delicious!
Fort William largest retailer on the High Street
personal, friendly service