Atlas Mountaineering | Ben Nevis Mountain Guide
Climb Ben Nevis now for only £69.00
PRIVATE VIA FERRATA GUIDING. BRAND NEW TO SCOTLAND AND BY FAR THE UK’S BEST VIA FERRATA.
TRIPS STARTING JUNE 2014!
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Ben Nevis trips, Winter skills training, Ice climbing and Winter walking! No experience needed!
Whilst making a mountain out of a molehill is acceptable behaviour if you’re a bit of a drama queen, we can’t help but think it was a waste of time to bring our walking boots.Go bigger with the UK’s biggest mountain, Ben Nevis, and enjoy a guided tour with Atlas Mountaineering for only £69.00
- Guided tours of Ben Nevis and the surrounding area
- Private and public tours available
- Rated 5 stars on Trip Advisor
- Rated 4 stars by Visit Scotland
- UK’s highest mountain
- Suitable for ages 8+
Even before you arrive, Atlas Mountaineering’s guides will be providing handy information by letting you know exactly what clothing and kit you should be bringing on the day. Once you arrive, you and your group will get ready to tackle the mountain. The guides know every twist and turn of Ben Nevis and have scooped a 5 star Trip Advisor rating as well as being rated 4 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board.
The UK’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis, stands at 1,344 metres above sea level at the western end of the Grampian mountains. As you climb, you’ll take in the stunning scenery of the peaks and greenery around you, along with bursts of Scottish heather. Suitable for kids from age 8, today’s deal is the perfect family adventure.
Loved by Trip Advisor
"Thank goodness we had a guide and Atlas Mountaineering to tell us to hire all the right equipment, otherwise we would have had to turn back and not reach the summit like so many other people had to do.”
"Atlas and Connor provided an excellent organised trip with a top guide for the day in Rich …he was patient / informative / educational / humorous and allowed us all to enjoy a very challenging but rewarding day."
"We had a brilliant time with Connor and Hannah, learning about how to be safe in the hills in winter. We learnt about winter navigation, route planning, basic Avalanche awareness, crampons and ice axes, along with getting some great hiking in! We will definitely be back and can't recommend Connor and Hannah enough as guides!"
Walking the Wild Side
A very special way to see what Lochaber has to offer.
One of our most popular experiences is our day and a half walk from Glen Nevis. We will set off at around 3pm and walk through the Steall Meadows and catch a glimpse of the famous Steall falls, from here we will walk up into the watershed of Ben Nevis and camp for the evening. As you watch the sun set around the surrounding mountains and wilderness you will begin to experience one of the UK’s true dark zones, this means that there is no light pollution! The stars are truly amazing here and it is not uncommon to see the odd shooting star, meteor shower or the aurora borealis. You don’t need to worry about dinner as it’s included in the price and we will fill you full of hot chocolate as you get ready to settle in for the most peaceful night’s sleep you will ever have. In the morning we will wake up, eat some breakfast and break camp. From there we will walk up on to the summit of Carn Mor Dearg our first Munro of the day and on to the Carn Mor Dearg arête. This arête is described by Walk Highlands as “the finest way to see Ben Nevis” and they are not wrong, the spectacular arête gives fine airy views of the 600m north face and it is not unusual to not see a soul until we reach the summit of Ben Nevis. It truly is the wild side! Once we have climbed Ben Nevis we will walk down to the Ben Nevis Inn and relax for the rest of the afternoon while you can look back on what we have managed over the past two days.
Rock Climbing this Summer
Haven't tried it before, but always fancied it?
We run private rock climbing guiding for all abilities, only in small groups, perfect if you haven't tried before.
If you are looking at something more mountainous, how about the infamous Tower Ridge or some more classic rock climbing in Glen Coe?
For more information or to make a booking, please send a message via the enquiry form.
Make an Enquiry Now
- Winter Activities
- Biking Holidays
- Ben Nevis Mountain Guide
- Walking holidays
- Mountain Guides
- Mountaineering Instruction
- Guided Mountain Ridge walks
- Guided Scrambling
- Guided Hill Walking
- Guided mountain walks
- Outdoor activity provider
- mountain bike skills coach
- mountain bike guide
- Rock Climbing
- ben nevis guide
- Ben Nevis InnSet at the foot of the Ben Nevis mountain footpath, the Ben Nevis Inn is a friendly restaurant with a selection of fresh, wholesome food in an informal atmosphere. Our restaurant is in a traditional, stone-built barn and provides a cosy retreat with an exciting menu. Our log burning stove provides the comfort and charm, while we supply the personal, friendly service. We have a small range of beers, wines and...
- Lapwing Rise Self Catering AccommodationSituated on a working croft just over 3 miles from Fort William this bright and spacious self catering bungalow sleeps up to 7 persons and enjoys wonderful views over the Caledonian Canal to Ben Nevis and the Aonach Mor ski slopes.This holiday home is enclosed within its own garden and the accommodation includes a lounge, dining room, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one with shower and the other with a bath...
- Achaderry FarmhouseAchaderry Farmhouse is located near Roy Bridge on its own estate neighbouring Kinchellie Croft self catering holidays.The farmhouse was new on the market in 2016 and was completely refurnished for let. The property can sleep up to 10 people and has its own unique and secluded location. The view speaks for itself - looking across the glen to the Grey Corries, Aonach Mor, Carn Mor Dearg and of course, the mighty Ben...
You may be interested in
- The Granite House74 High Street, Fort William, PH33 6AD
THE GRANITE HOUSE on Fort William High Street has been serving locals and visitors with the very best gifts since 1977. From our early days as a small souvenir store we have expanded to 8 departments over 2 floors.Traditional & contemporary jewellery from Scottish and International designersWatches from STORM, ICE, TIMEX,...
- Ambrose Gillham11 Seaview Terrace, , Fort William, Fort William, PH33 6RG
This is a large and comfortable apartment with great views in a very convenient quiet location close to the town centre. It is ideal for a family group or group of friends for a relaxed break or to explore the Highlands of Scotland.The beautiful Cow Hill Circuit which gives access directly...
- Lochy Holiday Camping and Touring ParkLochy Bridge, Fort William, PH33 7NF
Lochy Holiday Park's camping and touring park provides a peaceful riverside location with great views of Ben Nevis.We have separate pitches for tents, touring caravans and motorhomes with electric hook-up if required. The park has clean, well-maintained toilets and showers, a laundry and lots of parking. Our shop stocks basic essentials...
- Glen Nevis Caravan & Camping ParkGlen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6SX
Our award-winning caravan and camping park is set in the midst of spectacular Highland scenery at the foot of Ben Nevis. Explore Glen Nevis on the many footpaths that wind through forests and alongside the River Nevis or relax on our park and enjoy the views and fresh mountain air. We...
- The Byre Holiday CottageWhinknowe, Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7PB
A spacious four star cottage with one of the best views in Britain. Sleeps 4 or 5. Situated on the sunnier side of the Great Glen, it offers instant access to traffic free local walks with village amenities close at hand. Sited on a working croft. Over 50% of guests are repeat...
- HighwindsHighwinds, Torlundy , Fort William, PH33 6SW
Highwinds Bed and Breakfast is in the rural settlement of Torlundy 4 miles north of Fort William with superb views towards the North Face of Ben Nevis and across farmland to the hills beyond Loch Linnhe. We recently completed a full renovation to create a high standard of luxury En-Suite rooms...
- Off Beat Bikes117 High Street, Fort William, PH33 6DG
Discover the best of Fort William by bike! Book a quality mountain bike to enjoy great off road routes suitable for all ages and abilities.Call in to the shop on the High Street, Fort William or book online.Lots of cycle, running and outdoor swimming clothing in store along with friendly staff...
- Sleeps 2The Waterfront - Luxury Self-catering Apartment17 Glenloch View, Achintore Road, PH33 6TZ
This luxury self catering apartment in Fort William is new to the market and is a delight. Located by the shore of Loch Linnhe, and a short walk into town, our "just for two" self catering accommodation makes a wonderful place to stay during a visit to Fort William. Partially open-plan...
- Inverlochy Village HallNevis Road, Inverlochy, Fort William, PH33 6LY
Inverlochy Village Hall is located vert close to Fort William centre and is suitable for bookings by Community Groups and also for such things like band practices, art classes; perhaps you would like to start a Book Club, run a dance class or have a table top/car boot sale. Also suitable...
- Lochaber Lodges - self catering holiday Fort WilliamMoy Farm, Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7PD
Our high quality timber lodges are located in the Great Glen by The Caledonian Canal, about 20 minutes from Fort William town centre. The views of Ben Nevis and the Grey Corries are magnificent! We offer a choice of 12 very comfortable log-built lodges - some perfect for two or four...
- Inverskilavulin Lodges - self catering near Fort WilliamBanavie, Fort William, PH33 7PD
Our two Fort William holiday lodges, Beinn Loy and Beinn Bhan are the holiday accommodation for small families and couples. Our luxury two bedroom lodges nestling at the foot of one of Scotland's Corbett hills, are quite near the Caledonian canal and the Great Glen Way, and only 9 miles from...
- Springburn Farm HouseSpringburn, Stronaba, Spean Bridge, PH34 4DX
Located a short distance from the world-famous Commando Monument above the village of Spean Bridge, our modern and comfortable 4-star bed and breakfast is a great place to stay for a few days. We offer a real Highland welcome, a comfortable ensuite room with a great breakfast served from 7am.We have...
- Sleeps 2Distant Hills Guest House, Spean BridgeRoy Bridge Road, Spean Bridge, Inverness-shire, PH34 4EU
Located in the pretty village of Spean Bridge, about 9 miles from Fort William, our comfortable 4 star guesthouse enjoys a good location in the village, within walking distance of several restaurants and shops. We are also very near Nevis Range for summer gondola trips, forest walks and mountain biking trails.Our...
- Braeburn GuesthouseBraeburn, Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7LX
John and Julie Mackin look forward to welcoming you to our spacious and beautifully appointed home, where your comfort in our Fort William B&B is always our top priority. Braeburn is a family run house set in its own grounds with beautiful views of Loch Linnhe and the Ardgour Hills.All of our...
- Sleeps 28Kilcamb Lodge Hotel & RestaurantKilcamb Lodge Hotel & Restaurant, Strontian, Acharacle, PH36 4HY
Kilcamb Lodge Hotel is a small, luxury Country House Hotel, breathtakingly situated on the shores of loch Sunart in 22 acres of natural meadow and woodland, where otters and red deer are daily visitors. Close to Fort William and all its outdoor amenities, Ardnamurchan is one of the most un-spoilt regions...
- Alltonside Guest HouseALLTONSIDE GUEST HOUSE, ACHINTORE ROAD, FORT WILLIAM, PH33 6RW
Alltonside is a modern 3 star guest house situated just over a mile from Fort William town centre. It commands fabulous views over Loch Linnhe and the hills beyond. We offer you a comfortable and friendly stay. Each of our six ensuite letting rooms is kept to a high standard with...
- 1 Day Tours in the Highlands2 Macmillan Place, Caol, Fort William, PH33 7BL
A selection of Personalised Guided Day Tours of the Scottish Highlands and Islands. Highland Tours from Fort William, await you! We can take you to places you have always wanted to see - the land of Ben's, and Glen's, of wild Stag's and Golden Eagle's the highest mountains and the deepest...
- Glengarry Castle HotelInvergarry, PH35 4HW
Glengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich, which lies between Loch Ness and Loch Lochy at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland.Glengarry Castle Hotel is a 4 star scottish accommodation offering great...