Atlas Mountaineering | Ben Nevis Mountain Guide
Climb Ben Nevis now for only £69.00
PRIVATE VIA FERRATA GUIDING. BRAND NEW TO SCOTLAND AND BY FAR THE UK’S BEST VIA FERRATA.
TRIPS STARTING JUNE 2014!
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Ben Nevis trips, Winter skills training, Ice climbing and Winter walking! No experience needed!
Whilst making a mountain out of a molehill is acceptable behaviour if you’re a bit of a drama queen, we can’t help but think it was a waste of time to bring our walking boots.Go bigger with the UK’s biggest mountain, Ben Nevis, and enjoy a guided tour with Atlas Mountaineering for only £69.00
- Guided tours of Ben Nevis and the surrounding area
- Private and public tours available
- Rated 5 stars on Trip Advisor
- Rated 4 stars by Visit Scotland
- UK’s highest mountain
- Suitable for ages 8+
Even before you arrive, Atlas Mountaineering’s guides will be providing handy information by letting you know exactly what clothing and kit you should be bringing on the day. Once you arrive, you and your group will get ready to tackle the mountain. The guides know every twist and turn of Ben Nevis and have scooped a 5 star Trip Advisor rating as well as being rated 4 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board.
The UK’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis, stands at 1,344 metres above sea level at the western end of the Grampian mountains. As you climb, you’ll take in the stunning scenery of the peaks and greenery around you, along with bursts of Scottish heather. Suitable for kids from age 8, today’s deal is the perfect family adventure.
Loved by Trip Advisor
"Thank goodness we had a guide and Atlas Mountaineering to tell us to hire all the right equipment, otherwise we would have had to turn back and not reach the summit like so many other people had to do.”
"Atlas and Connor provided an excellent organised trip with a top guide for the day in Rich …he was patient / informative / educational / humorous and allowed us all to enjoy a very challenging but rewarding day."
"We had a brilliant time with Connor and Hannah, learning about how to be safe in the hills in winter. We learnt about winter navigation, route planning, basic Avalanche awareness, crampons and ice axes, along with getting some great hiking in! We will definitely be back and can't recommend Connor and Hannah enough as guides!"
Walking the Wild Side
A very special way to see what Lochaber has to offer.
One of our most popular experiences is our day and a half walk from Glen Nevis. We will set off at around 3pm and walk through the Steall Meadows and catch a glimpse of the famous Steall falls, from here we will walk up into the watershed of Ben Nevis and camp for the evening. As you watch the sun set around the surrounding mountains and wilderness you will begin to experience one of the UK’s true dark zones, this means that there is no light pollution! The stars are truly amazing here and it is not uncommon to see the odd shooting star, meteor shower or the aurora borealis. You don’t need to worry about dinner as it’s included in the price and we will fill you full of hot chocolate as you get ready to settle in for the most peaceful night’s sleep you will ever have. In the morning we will wake up, eat some breakfast and break camp. From there we will walk up on to the summit of Carn Mor Dearg our first Munro of the day and on to the Carn Mor Dearg arête. This arête is described by Walk Highlands as “the finest way to see Ben Nevis” and they are not wrong, the spectacular arête gives fine airy views of the 600m north face and it is not unusual to not see a soul until we reach the summit of Ben Nevis. It truly is the wild side! Once we have climbed Ben Nevis we will walk down to the Ben Nevis Inn and relax for the rest of the afternoon while you can look back on what we have managed over the past two days.
Rock Climbing this Summer
Haven't tried it before, but always fancied it?
We run private rock climbing guiding for all abilities, only in small groups, perfect if you haven't tried before.
If you are looking at something more mountainous, how about the infamous Tower Ridge or some more classic rock climbing in Glen Coe?
For more information or to make a booking, please send a message via the enquiry form.
Make an Enquiry Now
- Winter Activities
- Biking Holidays
- Ben Nevis Mountain Guide
- Walking holidays
- Mountain Guides
- Mountaineering Instruction
- Guided Mountain Ridge walks
- Guided Scrambling
- Guided Hill Walking
- Guided mountain walks
- Outdoor activity provider
- mountain bike skills coach
- mountain bike guide
- Rock Climbing
- ben nevis guide
- Glengarry Castle HotelGlengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich, which lies between Loch Ness and Loch Lochy at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland.Glengarry Castle Hotel is a 4 star scottish accommodation offering great comfort and service to our guests. We are central for touring the Scottish Highlands to Inverness, Ben Nevis, Fort William,...
- Achaderry FarmhouseAchaderry Farmhouse is located near Roy Bridge on its own estate neighbouring Kinchellie Croft self catering holidays.The farmhouse was new on the market in 2016 and was completely refurnished for let. The property can sleep up to 10 people and has its own unique and secluded location. The view speaks for itself - looking across the glen to the Grey Corries, Aonach Mor, Carn Mor Dearg and of course, the mighty Ben...
- Glenfinnan House Hotel & RestaurantGlenfinnan House Hotel stands just around the bay from the tall Bonnie Prince Charlie monument on Loch Shiel, with its lawn rolling down to the beach. The famous Glenfinnan viaduct railway bridge, used as a scene in several Harry Potter films, is a 10-minute walk away through the Glenfinnan Estate where Red Deer can often be seen. This country house hotel in Scotland is a fine stone 18th century mansion dating...
You may be interested in
- Alba Ben View Holiday CottageHigh View, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EG
Our self catering cottage is located just past the Commando Monument above the village of Spean Bridge - about 10 miles from Fort William town centre and Ben Nevis - a pleasant 20 minute journey. The cottage sits in its own grounds, next to the owners accommodation with superb uninterrupted views...
- Braeburn GuesthouseBraeburn, Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7LX
John and Julie Mackin look forward to welcoming you to our spacious and beautifully appointed home, where your comfort in our Fort William B&B is always our top priority. Braeburn is a family run house set in its own grounds with beautiful views of Loch Linnhe and the Ardgour Hills.All of our...
- Bluebell Croft - Honeysuckle House and Rose CottageStrontian, By Acharacle, Ardnamurchan, Highlands, PH36 4JA
Honeysuckle House (sleeps 8+) and Rose Cottage (sleeps 2-4) are 5 star and were described in the Sunday Times as one "of the Best Cosy Cottages in the UK" and as a 'Heavenly cottage.. and the best sited hot tub in Europe'. The house and cottage have been designed with every...
- Burnlea Bed and Breakfast Fort WilliamBurnlea, Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RN
Burnlea bed and breakfast in Fort William has stunning, uninterrupted panoramic views over Loch Linnhe to the hills beyond and is just a mile's scenic walk from the shops, restaurants and pubs of Fort William. Free parking, free Wi-Fi, superb breakfasts; Highland hospitality at its best! Rooms from £79 - £110...
- St Anthonys Bed & BreakfastSt Anthonys, Argyll Road, Fort William, PH33 6LF
St Anthonys is a quiet, comfortable Fort William Bed & Breakfast situated in the middle of town in an elevated position giving lovely views over Loch Linnhe and the surrounding hills. We have 3 Double rooms and 1 Family Suite. All rooms are en-suite, with hospitality trays, hairdryers, flat screen tv/dvd players...
- Moorings HotelBanavie , Fort William, PH33 7LY
Celebrated as one of the most popular hotels in Fort William, the Moorings Hotel is a hidden gem, located just five minutes drive from Fort William town centre but a million miles away from every day hustle and bustle.Situated on the banks of the Caledonian Canal at the famous Neptune’s staircase...
- Crolinnhe Bed and BreakfastGrange Road, Fort William, PH33 6JF
A superb, secluded Guest House with it's own extensive gardens and elevated views overlooking Loch Linnhe. This lovingly restored Victorian villa is a haven in the West Highlands of Scotland. Crolinnhe is a 5-star establishment offering exceptional levels of comfort to guests and a warm welcome with an intimate and opulent...
- Criost's Taxiupper achintore, fort william, PH336JX
I Just recently started an environmentally friendly private hire/ taxi and want to introduce ourselves to the corporate clients as our service is unique and different in our area. I also provide Special Transportation Services including sight-seeing city tours, and transportation for special events and weddings.English and Spanish speaking....
- Woody's Taxis Fort William29 Banff Crescent, Fort William, PH33 6TT
FROM THE BEN TO THE GLEN, AND EVERYWHERE IN BETWEEN. WE WILL TRANSPORT YOU IN SAFETY AND COMFORT.Based in Fort William, in the Scottish Highlands, our location provides an excellent base for walking, climbing and sight-seeing. Our comfortable taxis will get you to your destination safely and on time.We are available...
- Sleeps 23Coire Glas Guest HouseRoy Bridge Road, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EU
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP - Please contact us directly for best offers and pricing, 20% winter discount on 3 or more nights - email Morven and Simon Hardiman: email@example.com or call +44(0)1397 712272Bed and Breakfast, Spean Bridge, near Fort William.Coire Glas Guest House is situated at the edge of the Village of...
- The Digital Studio - aerial photography, property photographyBen Nevis Office, Woodside, Tomacharich, Fort William, PH33 6SW
Aerial photography and video is a potent marketing tool. Not everyone gets it though.If you are working on a civil engineering project, or hoping to sell your beautiful home quickly, a set of aerial photographs taken by a professional photographer can make a difference.If you are working in the tourism market,...
- Torlinnhe Guest HouseAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW
Andy and Sue Keen would be delighted to welcome you to Torlinnhe, for an exceptional bed and breakfast experience in Fort William. Our guests’ comfort and enjoyment is our top priority! Right from the moment you call us to enquire you will find us friendly and welcoming. On arrival, relax a...
- Sleeps 28Kilcamb Lodge Hotel & RestaurantKilcamb Lodge Hotel & Restaurant, Strontian, Acharacle, PH36 4HY
Kilcamb Lodge Hotel is a small, luxury Country House Hotel, breathtakingly situated on the shores of loch Sunart in 22 acres of natural meadow and woodland, where otters and red deer are daily visitors. Close to Fort William and all its outdoor amenities, Ardnamurchan is one of the most un-spoilt regions...
- Bistro at the AlexThe Parade, FORT WILLIAM, PH33 6AZ
The Bistro at the Alex is a great family restaurant located within the Alexandra Hotel in Fort William's town centre. We have a good menu with something to suit everyone. The restaurant is bright and airy with a friendly table service. We have a large restaurant and can cater for large groups...
- Old Harbour Master's Self Catering ApartmentUpper Braeside, Fassifern Road, Fort William, PH33 6QX
Conveniently located in Fort William town centre, with great views overlooking Loch Linnhe, this large self catering apartment in Fort William can accommodate up to 8 people. All amenities are provided and included in the price. There is plenty of parking and the local shops, pubs and restaurants are minutes away. Take...
- Lochy Holiday ParkCamagheal, Fort William, PH33 7NF
Woodbury Lodges - suitable for up to 4 persons maximum (including babies). The Lodges are superbly built and insulated. They come with colour television, dvd player, gas water heater, hob oven and grill, fridge, living flame gas fire in lounge area, electric panel heating in bedrooms and lounge area, microwave oven,...
- Inverskilavulin Lodges - self catering near Fort WilliamBanavie, Fort William, PH33 7PD
Our two Fort William holiday lodges, Beinn Loy and Beinn Bhan are the holiday accommodation for small families and couples. Our luxury two bedroom lodges nestling at the foot of one of Scotland's Corbett hills, are quite near the Caledonian canal and the Great Glen Way, and only 9 miles from...
- Off Beat Bikes117 High Street, Fort William, PH33 6DG
Discover the best of Fort William by bike! Book a quality mountain bike to enjoy great off road routes suitable for all ages and abilities.Call in to the shop on the High Street, Fort William or book online.Lots of cycle, running and outdoor swimming clothing in store along with friendly staff...
- Sleeps 4Fordon Self Catering ApartmentFordon, Badabrie, Fort William, PH33 7LX
Fordon Self Catering Apartment is both modern and fully equipped while still being cosy and comfortable allowing a peaceful and tranquil break. Fordon has stunning panoramic views of Ben Nevis and Aonach Mhor with the town of Fort William and Loch Linnhe situated below and the Caledonian Canal nearby. While being...
- Alltonside Guest HouseALLTONSIDE GUEST HOUSE, ACHINTORE ROAD, FORT WILLIAM, PH33 6RW
Alltonside is a modern 3 star guest house situated just over a mile from Fort William town centre. It commands fabulous views over Loch Linnhe and the hills beyond. We offer you a comfortable and friendly stay. Each of our six ensuite letting rooms is kept to a high standard with...