Highland Aerial Photography and Video
Construction Industry Aerial Photography
I produce aerial photographs of industrial and construction site locations, work-in-progress photographs, and can identify site boundaries and topography from the air. I can put your building development into the landscape. Aerial photography can be used to effectively identify issues with the conditions of roofing, flashings and structural problems without the cost of scaffolding.
Property Sales and Estate Agents Aerial Photography
My aerial photographs and videos are perfect to show off a property for sale. Aerial photos of a house, an industrial or public building are perfect to show them in their environment and can enhance the saleability of a property when shown in its location from the air. Sell your property or home from the air !
Tourism and Marketing Aerial Photography
Scottish and Highland landscape is second to none and me aerial photography and video service can provide stunning and exciting photos of famous locations, castles, and almost any location.
If you work in the tourism sector and have an exceptional location, aerial photos of your guesthouse, hotel or B&B can make a huge difference in showing visitors just how great your property or activity is in its location or environment.
Architects, Surveyors and land management professionals Aerial Photography
Aerial photographs and/or 360 degree video around a location from the air can provide massive benefits to professionals' initial concepts, identifying unseen potential issues and planning before major works begin. I can photograph or film an entire estate for any purpose.
So, have a think whether aerial photographs or a short video clip or film could benefit you, help you promote your business or show your location and activities from the air. Give me a call or drop me an email. I look forward to being of service.
Professional UAV Pilot
I am fully insured and hold a BNUC-s qualification plus a Permission for Aerial Work certificate from the CAA. It is a criminal offence for a drone to be flown for commercial aerial photography or video without this qualification and permission to fly in any UK airspace from the Civil Aviation Authority.
If any one offers you a similar service ask to see their insurance and CAA certificate first !
Highlands Aerial Photography Service | Civil Engineering Aerial Photography Service | Construction site aerial photographs |
For more information or to make a booking, please send a message via the enquiry form.
Make an Enquiry Now
- Aerial Photographs Scotland
- Property Estate Agent photographs
- Industrial sites aerial photography
- Buidling site progress photos
- Tourism aerial videos and photographs
- Aerial Photography for Architects
- Video filming from the air
- Highland aerial photography
- Highland aerial video locations
- Aerial photography service Fort William
- Roof inspections
- Site surveys
- Property photography
- Crolinnhe Bed and BreakfastA superb, secluded Guest House with it's own extensive gardens and elevated views overlooking Loch Linnhe. This lovingly restored Victorian villa is a haven in the West Highlands of Scotland. Crolinnhe is a 5-star establishment offering exceptional levels of comfort to guests and a warm welcome with an intimate and opulent atmosphere ensuring our guests enjoy the majestic Scottish scenery surrounding them.Enjoy afternoon tea and shortbread on arrival in the spacious...
- Ben Nevis InnSet at the foot of the Ben Nevis mountain footpath, the Ben Nevis Inn is a friendly restaurant with a selection of fresh, wholesome food in an informal atmosphere. Our restaurant is in a traditional, stone-built barn and provides a cosy retreat with an exciting menu. Our log burning stove provides the comfort and charm, while we supply the personal, friendly service. We have a small range of beers, wines and...
- Bed & Breakfast, Fort William - a view with a viewFort William short breaks and weekend breaks are available all year round. A MARVELLOUS view awaits when you book and stay at our excellent B&B in Fort William.Sorry to disappoint but we have no B&B vacancies until near the end of SeptemberWoodside bed and breakfast in Fort William enjoys a peaceful, countryside setting right in front of Ben Nevis! Just 4 miles from Fort William's town centre at Tomacharich. We are one...
You may be interested in
- The Byre Holiday CottageWhinknowe, Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7PB
A spacious four star cottage with one of the best views in Britain. Sleeps 4 or 5. Situated on the sunnier side of the Great Glen, it offers instant access to traffic free local walks with village amenities close at hand. Sited on a working croft. Over 50% of guests are repeat...
- Bistro at the AlexThe Parade, FORT WILLIAM, PH33 6AZ
The Bistro at the Alex is a great family restaurant located within the Alexandra Hotel in Fort William's town centre. We have a good menu with something to suit everyone. The restaurant is bright and airy with a friendly table service. We have a large restaurant and can cater for large groups...
- Sleeps 28Kilcamb Lodge Hotel & RestaurantKilcamb Lodge Hotel & Restaurant, Strontian, Acharacle, PH36 4HY
Kilcamb Lodge Hotel is a small, luxury Country House Hotel, breathtakingly situated on the shores of loch Sunart in 22 acres of natural meadow and woodland, where otters and red deer are daily visitors. Close to Fort William and all its outdoor amenities, Ardnamurchan is one of the most un-spoilt regions...
- Gowan Brae HouseUnion Road, Fort William, PH33 6RB
A warm highland welcome awaits you at Gowan Brae which was built at the turn of the 20th century and is situated on the hillside above the town overlooking Loch Linnhe and the Treislaig Hills. We offer two double ensuite rooms and one twin room with private facilities.An extensive breakfast menu...
- Clan Macduff HotelAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW
The Clan Macduff is a friendly, family run hotel sitting right on the banks of the picturesque Loch Linnhe. We are just 5 minutes' drive from Fort William and 10 minutes drive from Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain. Originally built in 1965, the hotel has always belonged to our family....
- Lochaber Guides - hill and mountain guiding60 Castle Drive, Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7NS
At Lochaber Guides we pride ourselves in offering our clients a unique and unforgettable experience in the Scottish Mountains. From meeting you at the start of your trip to taking the final few steps, our highly experienced, professional and qualified guides will be there to look after you and give you...
- Burnlea Bed and Breakfast Fort WilliamBurnlea, Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RN
Burnlea bed and breakfast in Fort William has stunning, uninterrupted panoramic views over Loch Linnhe to the hills beyond and is just a mile's scenic walk from the shops, restaurants and pubs of Fort William. Free parking, free Wi-Fi, superb breakfasts; Highland hospitality at its best! Rooms from £79 - £95 per...
- Ambrose Gillham11 Seaview Terrace, , Fort William, Fort William, PH33 6RG
This is a large and comfortable apartment with great views in a very convenient quiet location close to the town centre. It is ideal for a family group or group of friends for a relaxed break or to explore the Highlands of Scotland.The beautiful Cow Hill Circuit which gives access directly...
- Highland Taxis26 carn dearg, Fort William, PH33 6QD
Highland Taxis Ltd are based in Fort William in the heart of Lochaber.Our position on the A82 means we are the perfect choice for providing transport to and from the main transport links in Glasgow and Edinburgh from anywhere in the Highlands As a small company our main goal is customer satisfaction...
- Glencoe Mountain CottagesGleann Leac na Muidhe, Glencoe, PA49 4LA
Enjoy a lovely 4 star cottage with just the most amazing views. Our Glencoe self catering holiday cottages are wonderfully situated a mile up a secret valley off, most probably, Scotlands most photographed, magnificent and historical glen -Glencoe.The two modern and clean, semi-detached self catering holiday cottages, sit below some of...
- The Willows Guest House, Fort WilliamThe Willows, Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ
The Willows is a 3 star family run guest house situated by the shores of Loch Linnhe with views of the Ardgour hills. Located close to Fort William town centre it is approximately a 10 - 15 minute pleasant stroll along the gardens of Loch Linnhe to the restaurants, bars and shops. But for...
- Wild West - wildlife safari trips9 MacKay Crescent, Caol, Fort William, PH33 7JB
Wild West - Wildlife safaris in Scotland's wild places Wild West offer a selection of wildlife experiences based in the Lochaber area. See Scotland's " Big Five", Photograph red deer, join a searchlight safari to look for the elusive pine marten or a dawn safari to see lekking black grouse, or...
- House of Clan Jamfrie - whisky, art, gifts129 High street, Fort William, PH33 6DG
One of Fort William's specialist retail gift shops - we have lots of quality souvenirs and a great selection of Scotch whisky - in miniature bottles, which make great gifts. Our art gallery has a selection of Highland paintings and photographs both framed or unframed. We have lots of quality Highland...
- The Highland Mountain Company31 Lochy Road, Fort William, PH33 6NW
Ben Nevis. Glen Coe. Mountaineering. Winter Munros. Glen Nevis climbing. Low Level Walks. Abseiling. In summer we offer:Ben Nevis ascents via the Pony track, CMD arête, Ledge Route and Tower Ridge.Low level walks like Steal Waterfalls Glen Nevis adventure walk, climbing and abseil,Glen Coe walks and the Aonach Eagach and Curved RidgeMunrosOff the beaten track walks including Corbetts and hard to find peaks.Navigation training. 4...
- Na Tighean Beaga - The Little HousesRoybridge, Inverness-shire, PH31 4AG
Since 1976 the Matheson Family have welcomed visitors to Na Tighean Beaga, our comfortable self catering bungalows and chalets in Roy Bridge, near Fort William The experience we have gained over the years will ensure a successful and enjoyable holiday for everyone in your family or party.The SiteSome 300 metres from...
- Sleeps 2The Waterfront - Luxury Self-catering Apartment17 Glenloch View, Achintore Road, PH33 6TZ
This luxury self catering apartment in Fort William is new to the market and is a delight. Located by the shore of Loch Linnhe, and a short walk into town, our "just for two" self catering accommodation makes a wonderful place to stay during a visit to Fort William. Partially open-plan...
- Vertical Descents - outdoor activities Fort WilliamVertical Descents Main Office, Inchree Falls, Onich, Fort William, PH33 6SE
Ranked as Fort William's No. 1 outdoor activity attraction on Tripadvisor in 2014, we work hard to make our activities the highlight of your holiday! Find us on the A82 between Glencoe and Fort William. We specialise in White Water Rafting and Canyoning, not to mention River Bugging, Via Ferrata and Fun...
- Old Harbour Master's Self Catering ApartmentUpper Braeside, Fassifern Road, Fort William, PH33 6QX
Conveniently located in Fort William town centre, with great views overlooking Loch Linnhe, this large self catering apartment in Fort William can accommodate up to 8 people. All amenities are provided and included in the price. There is plenty of parking and the local shops, pubs and restaurants are minutes away. Take...
- Highland Retreats - Luxury Self Catering in InvergarryRiver Court, PH35 4AA
Around half an hour from Fort William and perfect for exploring Skye and the Isles, Loch Ness and the Great Glen, our apartments at River Court are a great place to stay, and are both modern and comfortable. We currently have four first floor and two ground floor apartments available to...