Highland Aerial Photography and Video
Construction Industry Aerial Photography
I produce aerial photographs of industrial and construction site locations, work-in-progress photographs, and can identify site boundaries and topography from the air. I can put your building development into the landscape. Aerial photography can be used to effectively identify issues with the conditions of roofing, flashings and structural problems without the cost of scaffolding.
Property Sales and Estate Agents Aerial Photography
My aerial photographs and videos are perfect to show off a property for sale. Aerial photos of a house, an industrial or public building are perfect to show them in their environment and can enhance the saleability of a property when shown in its location from the air. Sell your property or home from the air !
Tourism and Marketing Aerial Photography
Scottish and Highland landscape is second to none and me aerial photography and video service can provide stunning and exciting photos of famous locations, castles, and almost any location.
If you work in the tourism sector and have an exceptional location, aerial photos of your guesthouse, hotel or B&B can make a huge difference in showing visitors just how great your property or activity is in its location or environment.
Architects, Surveyors and land management professionals Aerial Photography
Aerial photographs and/or 360 degree video around a location from the air can provide massive benefits to professionals' initial concepts, identifying unseen potential issues and planning before major works begin. I can photograph or film an entire estate for any purpose.
So, have a think whether aerial photographs or a short video clip or film could benefit you, help you promote your business or show your location and activities from the air. Give me a call or drop me an email. I look forward to being of service.
Professional UAV Pilot
I am fully insured and hold a BNUC-s qualification plus a Permission for Aerial Work certificate from the CAA. It is a criminal offence for a drone to be flown for commercial aerial photography or video without this qualification and permission to fly in any UK airspace from the Civil Aviation Authority.
If any one offers you a similar service ask to see their insurance and CAA certificate first !
Highlands Aerial Photography Service | Civil Engineering Aerial Photography Service | Construction site aerial photographs |
For more information or to make a booking, please send a message via the enquiry form.
Make an Enquiry Now
- Aerial Photographs Scotland
- Property Estate Agent photographs
- Industrial sites aerial photography
- Buidling site progress photos
- Tourism aerial videos and photographs
- Aerial Photography for Architects
- Video filming from the air
- Highland aerial photography
- Highland aerial video locations
- Aerial photography service Fort William
- Roof inspections
- Site surveys
- Property photography
- Glen Nevis Caravan & Camping ParkOur award-winning caravan and camping park is set in the midst of spectacular Highland scenery at the foot of Ben Nevis. Explore Glen Nevis on the many footpaths that wind through forests and alongside the River Nevis or relax on our park and enjoy the views and fresh mountain air. We manage a peaceful park with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and pride ourselves in the quality of our infrastructure, facilities...
- Kilcamb Lodge Hotel & RestaurantKilcamb Lodge Hotel is a small, luxury Country House Hotel, breathtakingly situated on the shores of loch Sunart in 22 acres of natural meadow and woodland, where otters and red deer are daily visitors. Close to Fort William and all its outdoor amenities, Ardnamurchan is one of the most un-spoilt regions in the Highlands of Scotland. Our ethos is based on a simple ideal of good food, luxury accommodation, peace, harmony...
- Wildwood Bushcraft - survival skills, natural history and adventure in the Highlands!Woodland and coastal survival adventures in Lochaber - an adventurous family or small group outdoor activity. Try your hand at bushcraft, survival skills, foraging, wildlife tracking and navigation in the beautiful ancient woodlands, hills and coastlines of the West Coast, within easy reach of Fort William. Learn fundamental skills like how to make fire, find water, shelter and food - how would you manage if you were stranded in the wild?...
You may be interested in
- Moorings HotelBanavie , Fort William, PH33 7LY
Celebrated as one of the most popular hotels in Fort William, the Moorings Hotel is a hidden gem, located just five minutes drive from Fort William town centre but a million miles away from every day hustle and bustle.Situated on the banks of the Caledonian Canal at the famous Neptune’s staircase...
- Sleeps 4Luxury Cottages in Fort WilliamAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33
A Highland Cottage, redesigned and refurbished to the highest standard, yet retaining so much character combined with luxury self catering accommodation. West Lodge Self Catering has luxury bedrooms and sumptuous bathrooms. With lovely views over Loch Linnhe and adjacent to the road South it is a short distance to Fort William....
- Alltonside Guest HouseALLTONSIDE GUEST HOUSE, ACHINTORE ROAD, FORT WILLIAM, PH33 6RW
Alltonside is a modern 3 star guest house situated just over a mile from Fort William town centre. It commands fabulous views over Loch Linnhe and the hills beyond. We offer you a comfortable and friendly stay. Each of our six ensuite letting rooms is kept to a high standard with...
- Atlas Mountaineering | Ben Nevis Mountain Guide20 zetland Av, Fort William, PH33 6LL
Come join us at Atlas Mountaineering for a special experience on the UK's highest mountain. Being based in Fort William, the Outdoor Capital of the UK, at the foot of Ben Nevis, we are available on short notice for private or group mountain guiding and have great knowledge of the mountain...
- Lochaber Guides - hill and mountain guiding60 Castle Drive, Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7NS
At Lochaber Guides we pride ourselves in offering our clients a unique and unforgettable experience in the Scottish Mountains. From meeting you at the start of your trip to taking the final few steps, our highly experienced, professional and qualified guides will be there to look after you and give you...
- Glenfinnan House Hotel & RestaurantGlenfinnan House, Glenfinnan, PH37 4LT
Glenfinnan House Hotel stands just around the bay from the tall Bonnie Prince Charlie monument on Loch Shiel, with its lawn rolling down to the beach. The famous Glenfinnan viaduct railway bridge, used as a scene in several Harry Potter films, is a 10-minute walk away through the Glenfinnan Estate where...
- Mudrock Adventure58 Drumfada Terrace, Corpach, Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7LA
Mudrock Adventure All year round Mountain Biking and Mountaineering Adventures in Scotland. We are based in Fort William on the West coast of Scotland which means we have access to some of the best Mountain Biking and summer and winter Mountaineering in the U.K. Our aim at Mudrock is to develop...
- Clan Macduff HotelAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW
The Clan Macduff is a friendly, family run hotel sitting right on the banks of the picturesque Loch Linnhe. We are just 5 minutes' drive from Fort William and 10 minutes drive from Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain. Originally built in 1965, the hotel has always belonged to our family....
- Hunter Mountaineering & Guiding10 Glenlochy Road, Fort William, PH33 6GY
Your Ben Nevis and Glencoe Guide - Friendly and Professional. Here at Hunter Mountaineering we have a passion and reputation for excellence in Private Guiding, Instruction, Coaching and Courses. We operate in both Summer and Winter, with activities ranging from Walking up Ben Nevis (summer or winter), to classic rock or ice climbs, mountain navigation and safety. We are based in Fort William but operate...
- Bluebell Croft - Honeysuckle House and Rose CottageStrontian, By Acharacle, Ardnamurchan, Highlands, PH36 4JA
Honeysuckle House (sleeps 8+) and Rose Cottage (sleeps 2-4) are 5 star and were described in the Sunday Times as one "of the Best Cosy Cottages in the UK" and as a 'Heavenly cottage.. and the best sited hot tub in Europe'. The house and cottage have been designed with every...
- Active Highs - outdoor activities Fort WilliamThe Great Glen Water Park, South Laggan, By Spean Bridge, PH344EA
Ranked as the No. 1 outdoor activity attraction in our area on Tripadvisor in 2015, Our staff ensure that your activity is a fun and memorable holiday experience that you and your family will remember for life! We are based in the heart of the Great Glen on Loch Oich and the Caledonian...
- Alba Ben View Holiday CottageHigh View, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EG
Our self catering cottage is located just past the Commando Monument above the village of Spean Bridge - about 10 miles from Fort William town centre and Ben Nevis - a pleasant 20 minute journey. The cottage sits in its own grounds, next to the owners accommodation with superb uninterrupted views...
- Sleeps 2The Waterfront - Luxury Self-catering Apartment17 Glenloch View, Achintore Road, PH33 6TZ
This luxury self catering apartment in Fort William is new to the market and is a delight. Located by the shore of Loch Linnhe, and a short walk into town, our "just for two" self catering accommodation makes a wonderful place to stay during a visit to Fort William. Partially open-plan...
- Old Harbour Master's Self Catering ApartmentUpper Braeside, Fassifern Road, Fort William, PH33 6QX
Conveniently located in Fort William town centre, with great views overlooking Loch Linnhe, this large self catering apartment in Fort William can accommodate up to 8 people. All amenities are provided and included in the price. There is plenty of parking and the local shops, pubs and restaurants are minutes away. Take...
- Gowan Brae HouseUnion Road, Fort William, PH33 6RB
A warm highland welcome awaits you at Gowan Brae which was built at the turn of the 20th century and is situated on the hillside above the town overlooking Loch Linnhe and the Treislaig Hills. We offer two double ensuite rooms and one twin room with private facilities.An extensive breakfast menu...
- Lime Tree RestaurantLime Tree Hotel, Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ
'The Lime Tree Restaurant style is one we have come to know as Fiddly Posh Scottish: Lamb with a family tree, duck that went to Gordonstoun, fish that kept its nose clean. All this technically superb, and while served in a part of the country not blessed with an abundance of...
- Bistro at the AlexThe Parade, FORT WILLIAM, PH33 6AZ
The Bistro at the Alex is a great family restaurant located within the Alexandra Hotel in Fort William's town centre. We have a good menu with something to suit everyone. The restaurant is bright and airy with a friendly table service. We have a large restaurant and can cater for large groups...
- Ardmory Bed & BreakfastArdmory, Victoria Road, Fort William, PH33 6BH
Ardmory B&B in Fort William is a modern house with a spacious garden in a quiet street close to the town centre with private parking and convenient for railway and bus stations. There are panoramic views over Loch Linnhe and surrounding mountains. We have 2 double rooms and 1 twin room....
- Glencoe Mountain CottagesGleann Leac na Muidhe, Glencoe, PA49 4LA
Enjoy a lovely 4 star cottage with just the most amazing views. Our Glencoe self catering holiday cottages are wonderfully situated a mile up a secret valley off, most probably, Scotlands most photographed, magnificent and historical glen -Glencoe.The two modern and clean, semi-detached self catering holiday cottages, sit below some of...