Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Hotels Fort William Hotel, B&B, Bed And Breakfast Fort William
Visit Fort William - Hotels, Fort William Accommodation, Fort William Hotel, Loch Ness B&B, Glencoe Bed And Breakfast, Spean Bridge Guest House.
We are pleased to present several Fort William hotels to you on this website. The town has 12 great hotels from which to choose, with several of these located by the shore of Loch Linnhe. Nowadays, hotels can offer full hotel service or just a really good Fort William B&B experience.
As you arrive in Fort William from the south, The Clan MacDuff family hotel and restaurant is on your right with a great lochside setting and is one of larger hotels in Fort William
The Alexandra Hotel by the Parade in the town centre is a good choice with two restaurants, as is The Ben Nevis Hotel with its leisure centre complete with swimming pool, spa bath and gymnasium.
The Clan MacDuff located on the lochside, is a family run business and provides excellent accommodation with a loch-side setting. The West End Hotel is also a family run business with a large dining room and lounge bar and good views over Loch Linnhe and a short walk into the High Street.
The Nevis Bank Hotel, at the entrance to Glen Nevis in Fort William, is a great choice. Many of the Fort William hotels welcome coach parties and several of our hotels in Fort William are excellent venues for a Highland wedding. Fort William hotels also offer Fort William B&B. For a more country feel with big scenery we recommend looking at The Old Library, Arisaig, Glen Garry Hotel in the Great Glen, The Lovat at Fort Augustus and Inverlochy Castle Hotel just north of Fort William
There are many other hotels in the Fort William area including Glencoe, Kinlochleven, Onich, Port Appin, Spean Bridge, Roy Bridge, Arisaig, Mallaig.
- Clan Macduff HotelThe Clan Macduff is a friendly, family run hotel sitting right on the banks of the picturesque Loch Linnhe. We are just 5 minutes' drive from Fort William and 10 minutes drive from Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain. Originally built in 1965, the hotel has always belonged to our family. It has been extensively rebuilt and modernised over the last five years to provide modern accommodation for those visiting the...
- Moorings HotelCelebrated as one of the most popular hotels in Fort William, the Moorings Hotel is a hidden gem, located just five minutes drive from Fort William town centre but a million miles away from every day hustle and bustle.Situated on the banks of the Caledonian Canal at the famous Neptune’s staircase locks the location is perfect for a short stroll along the canal-side or enjoying a more strenuous walk along the...
You may be interested in
- Sleeps 55Ossians - budget accommodationOssians, High Street, Fort William, PH33 6DH
Ossians offers budget accommodation in the centre of Fort William. Only 100 meters from the end of the West Highland Way, and close to rail and bus stations, it's ideally placed for backpackers and tourists looking for simple en-suite rooms. No need for further travel to find accommodation when you arrive...
- Sleeps 180Ben Nevis HotelNorth Road, Fort William, PH33 6TG
Nothing is overlooked - Except Ben Nevis Whether you are visiting on business or for some quality leisure time the hotel is an ideal base where you can be sure of a warm Scottish welcome. Situated at the foot of Ben Nevis in Fort WilliamThe Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club...
- Sleeps 140Alexandra HotelThe Parade, Fort William, PH33 6AZ
Part of the very fabric of Fort William, since 1876 The Alexandra Hotel provides traditional Scottish Hospitality at its best and located in the centre of Fort William is an ideal base from which to explore the Highlands and Islands.Relax by the warmth of the open fire in the lounge before...
- Inverlochy Castle Hotel & RestaurantTorlundy, Fort William, PH33 6SN
Stay at one of the best Scottish Castle Hotels in the Highlands. Nestling in the foothills of the mighty Ben Nevis, Inverlochy Castle sits amidst some of Scotland's finest scenery. Inverlochy was built in 1863 by the first Lord Abinger, 2 miles from the site of the original 13th century fortress....
- Sleeps 50Nevis Bank InnBelford Road, Fort William, PH33 6BY
Fort William's Nevis Bank Hotel opened its door for the 2010 season at the end of May after a total refurbishment with very contemporary styling and a comfortable environment. The new management team welcomes you to our exciting place to stay in Fort William with stylish restaurant. We are confident we...
- Sleeps 98West End HotelHigh Street, Fort William, PH33
The West End Hotel is a well appointed, family run hotel with a tastefully furnished restaurant, lounge bar and delightful patio which enjoys great views of Loch Linnhe and the Ardgour hills. We are a short walk across to the West End Car Park where the Scottish Six Day Trials have...
with its own gym and swimming pool
a family run hotel and restaurant
look for 5 Star STB and Relais Chateaux
with a Piazza restaurant and loch views
the only hotel in Fort William with a swimming pool
Fort William's hotel with an art gallery and bistro restaurant
a popular Fort William hotel with loch views