Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Visit Glenborrodale In Ardnamurchan
Glenborrodale is a small, remote, peaceful community in Ardnamurchan where a perfect, relaxing Highland Holiday comes naturally.
At Glenborrodale there are several self catering holiday cottages and lodges. Nearby, the Ardnamurchan Natural History Centre is a popular attraction providing a great learning experience about wildlife and the local geology. The centre has a cafe providing snacks and wholesome hot meals.
- Kilcamb Lodge Hotel & RestaurantKilcamb Lodge Hotel is a small, luxury Country House Hotel, breathtakingly situated on the shores of loch Sunart in 22 acres of natural meadow and woodland, where otters and red deer are daily visitors. Close to Fort William and all its outdoor amenities, Ardnamurchan is one of the most un-spoilt regions in the Highlands of Scotland. Our ethos is based on a simple ideal of good food, luxury accommodation, peace, harmony...
- Bluebell Croft - Honeysuckle House and Rose CottageHoneysuckle House (sleeps 8+) and Rose Cottage (sleeps 2-4) are 5 star and were described in the Sunday Times as one "of the Best Cosy Cottages in the UK" and as a 'Heavenly cottage.. and the best sited hot tub in Europe'. The house and cottage have been designed with every thoughtful comfort, even extra towels for the hot tub. Dogs are welcome with care. We can leave a casserole in...
You may be interested in
- Garmoran Square Self Catering CottagesGarmoran Square, Mingarry, Acharacle, PH36 4JX
Garmoran Square offers the best of both worlds - a rural getaway amid spectacular west coast scenery but with contemporary city-chic on the accommodation front. Designed to the highest standard of luxury and awarded 5 stars from Visit Scotland for Tioram and Somerled cottages and 4 star for MacRuairi and Shiel...
- Kingairloch EstateKingairloch Estate, Ardgour, Fort William, PH33 7AE
Kingairloch Estate has to offer a range of unique self catering properties ranging from cosy remote stone cottages through to the principal house on the estate. Properties are located throughout the whole 14,000 acres allowing guests to enjoy utter peace and quiet in accessible remoteness. Most have open fires or wood...
- Strontian Hotel - countryside bed and breakfastStrontian, by For William, PH36 4HZ
Visit our website for details Located in the quiet village of Strontian on the Ardnamurchan peninsula, The Strontian Hotel offers comfortable bed and breakfast for those looking for a quiet stay in this wonderful, totally unspoiled environment. Our family run hotel sits by the shore of Loch Sunart - a tidal...
when does the tide turn ?
on the shore of Loch Moidart
a Spring day in Lochaber...