Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Cosy Places To Stay In Fort William Area Just For Two
This page lists a number of self catering places in the Fort William area which are perfect for two people
The places listed on this page offer very comfortable self catering accommodation which are perfect for two people, and in most circumstances, best for a couple using one bedroom. Some will offer a bed-settee in addition to a single bedroom, so may accommodate more than two persons. What these places offer is a more cosy place, perfect for two people full stop.
So if you are looking for a small, cottage, flat or chalet with just one bedroom but a full range of facilities for a great short break or a week's holiday in the Fort William area, then one of the places below may just be what you are looking for.
- The Waterfront - Luxury Self-catering ApartmentThis luxury self catering apartment in Fort William is new to the market and is a delight. Located by the shore of Loch Linnhe, and a short walk into town, our "just for two" self catering accommodation makes a wonderful place to stay during a visit to Fort William. Partially open-plan the holiday accommodation comprises an airy sitting room with leather settees and maple flooring.There's a breakfast bar and the stylish...
- Distant Hills Guest House, Spean BridgeLocated in the pretty village of Spean Bridge, about 9 miles from Fort William, our comfortable 4 star guesthouse enjoys a good location in the village, within walking distance of several restaurants and shops. We are also very near Nevis Range for summer gondola trips, forest walks and mountain biking trails.Our bed and breakfast rooms are all ensuite and are rated by the AA as 4 gold star grade. We are one...
You may be interested in
- Sleeps 2The Old Byre AchinteeCrochaorich, Achintee Road, Fort William, PH33 6TE
We Offer the perfect base for you and your dogs to explore Fort William and Glen Nevis. We have some of the finest low level walks available anywhere in the UK, perfect for a relaxing holiday doing some gentler exercise with your four-legged friends, after all not many dogs have a...
- Sleeps 2The HayloftThe Hayloft Self Catering, 96 Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7NX
The Hayloft at Lochyside is positioned to one side of our lovely, quiet garden with views towards Ben Nevis and has everything you need to enjoy your visit to the Fort William area. The property is tastefully designed in the upper floor of a self-contained building with an open plan kitchen-diner...
- Sleeps 2The Old ByreBlarmachfoldach, Fort William, PH33 6JF
The Old Byre a luxury self catering cottage and has been converted to a romantic cottage for two. Fluffy bathrobes, luxury toiletries, rolltop bath, real log fire and underfloor heating make this cosy cottage a real escape from the City just for two.Our stone-built cottage comprises open-plan living room, kitchen and...
in a special Highland location
on our west coast...
all the way to Mallaig and back
climb Ben Nevis...
and rest in comfort at the end of each day...
in Fort William, the Outdoor Capital