Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Rooms On Route Hotels On The Way To Fort William
Looking for a room on route to Fort William? We have provided a list of accommodation which may be helpful when planning a journey to the Highlands.
If you are planning your journey to Scotland and intend to travel up through England or Wales on route, the links below should be of help to you too. Laterooms provide great deals on hotel accommodation for travellers.
Other HIGHLAND & SCOTTISH DESTINATIONS
Aberdeen | Edinburgh | Dundee | Glasgow | Glencoe | Inverness | Loch Ness | Perth
Oban | Isle of Skye | Scottish Borders | John O Groats | Gretna Green
We have also provided links below to hotels in England, Wales and Ireland which might be useful if you are planning your travel arrangements:
ENGLAND, WALES, IRELAND
Belfast | Cardiff | Dublin | The Lake District | York | Newcastle | Manchester
Birmingham | Liverpool | London | Southampton | Windsor |
Lastly, the list below will take you directly into LateRooms.com European city hotel listings - just in case you are planning a trip to:
Amsterdam | Athens | Barcelona | Belgrade | Bratislava | Bern | Berlin | Bucharest
Chisinau | Cologne | Frankfurt | Madrid | The Hague | Brussels | Kiev | Lisbon
Luxembourg City | Ljubljana | Malaga | Marseilles | Minsk | Milan | Monaco | Moscow
Nicosia | Oslo | Palma | Paris | Prague Rome | San Marino | Sarajevo | Sofia | Skopje
Reykjavik | Seville | Stockholm | Helsinki | Riga | Vatican City | Vaduz | Valletta
Vilnius | Warsaw | Yerevan | Zagreb | Zurich
Not every European city has accommodation on LateRooms.
- The Byre Holiday CottageA spacious four star cottage with one of the best views in Britain. Sleeps 4 or 5. Situated on the sunnier side of the Great Glen, it offers instant access to traffic free local walks with village amenities close at hand. Sited on a working croft. Over 50% of guests are repeat visitors. Availability and tariffs shown on owners website...
- Kilcamb Lodge Hotel & RestaurantKilcamb Lodge Hotel is a small, luxury Country House Hotel, breathtakingly situated on the shores of loch Sunart in 22 acres of natural meadow and woodland, where otters and red deer are daily visitors. Close to Fort William and all its outdoor amenities, Ardnamurchan is one of the most un-spoilt regions in the Highlands of Scotland. Our ethos is based on a simple ideal of good food, luxury accommodation, peace, harmony...
- Lochaber Lodges - self catering holiday Fort WilliamOur high quality timber lodges are located in the Great Glen by The Caledonian Canal, about 20 minutes from Fort William town centre. The views of Ben Nevis and the Grey Corries are magnificent! We offer a choice of 12 very comfortable log-built lodges - some perfect for two or four persons, and others perfect for up to six. Each lodge is tastefully furnished with quality, contemporary fixtures and fittings PLUS...
- Cedar Lodge - Self Catering Cottage Fort WilliamCedar Lodge is one of the closest self catering places to Fort William's downhill mountain biking tracks and winter skiing/snowboarding at Nevis Range. We are also within 10 minutes of the Ben Nevis North Face car park, and 15 minutes from the Glen Nevis Visitor Centre where most people begin their walk up the mountain footpath on Ben Nevis. LATE AVAILABILITY FOR EASTER WEEKEND 2018Due to a cancellation our fabulous Fort...
- Torlinnhe Guest HouseAndy and Sue Keen would be delighted to welcome you to Torlinnhe, for an exceptional bed and breakfast experience in Fort William. Our guests’ comfort and enjoyment is our top priority! Right from the moment you call us to enquire you will find us friendly and welcoming. On arrival, relax a while after your journey, settle in our comfortable lounge and enjoy the spectacular views of Loch Linnhe and the mountains...
- Lochy Holiday ParkWoodbury Lodges - suitable for up to 4 persons maximum (including babies). The Lodges are superbly built and insulated. They come with colour television, dvd player, gas water heater, hob oven and grill, fridge, living flame gas fire in lounge area, electric panel heating in bedrooms and lounge area, microwave oven, bed linen and duvets. (towels and tea-towels are not provided). Two bedrooms. - one double and one twin. Outside storage...
You may be interested in
- The Willows Guest House, Fort WilliamThe Willows, Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ
The Willows is a 3 star family run guest house situated by the shores of Loch Linnhe with views of the Ardgour hills. Located close to Fort William town centre it is approximately a 10 - 15 minute pleasant stroll along the gardens of Loch Linnhe to the restaurants, bars and shops. But for...
- Sleeps 26Calluna - Self Catering apartments and bunkhouseCalluna, Connochie Road, Fort William, PH33 6JX
Ben Nevis mountain country - Calluna self catering apartment(s) in Fort William are perfect for walkers, climbers and outdoor people. Welcome to Calluna, self-catering accommodation in the heart of the beautiful Scottish Highlands. Located above the west coast town of Fort William beneath Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Calluna provides the ideal self-catering base...
- Sleeps 4Fordon Self Catering ApartmentFordon, Badabrie, Fort William, PH33 7LX
Fordon Self Catering Apartment is both modern and fully equipped while still being cosy and comfortable allowing a peaceful and tranquil break. Fordon has stunning panoramic views of Ben Nevis and Aonach Mhor with the town of Fort William and Loch Linnhe situated below and the Caledonian Canal nearby. While being...
- Sleeps 4Inverskilavulin Lodges - self catering near Fort WilliamBanavie, Fort William, PH33 7PD
Warm and cosy lodges for between 4-6 people each, with spectacular views on Ben Nevis, Aonach Mor, the Grey Corries and much more. Both lodges are nestled away in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, located just 6 miles outside of Fort William in Glenloy at the foot of Beinn Bhan corbett....
- Clan Macduff HotelAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW
The Clan Macduff is a friendly, family run Fort William hotel sitting right on the banks of the picturesque Loch Linnhe. We are just 5 minutes drive from Fort William town centre and 10 minutes drive from Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain. Originally built in 1965, the hotel has always...
- Glen Nevis Caravan & Camping ParkGlen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6SX
Our award-winning caravan and camping park is set in the midst of spectacular Highland scenery at the foot of Ben Nevis. Explore Glen Nevis on the many footpaths that wind through forests and alongside the River Nevis or relax on our park and enjoy the views and fresh mountain air. We...
- Sleeps 2The Waterfront - Luxury Self-catering Apartment17 Glenloch View, Achintore Road, PH33 6TZ
This luxury self catering apartment in Fort William is new to the market and is a delight. Located by the shore of Loch Linnhe, and a short walk into town, our "just for two" self catering accommodation makes a wonderful place to stay during a visit to Fort William. Partially open-plan...
- Ben View CottageAlveston, Lochyside, Fort William, PH33
Situated directly in front of Ben Nevis, Ben View Cottage is where Jennifer's forbears made their home after being evicted from the Loch Arkaig area during the Highland Clearances. The house has changed considerably since those far-off days (early 1800's) Now a very comfortable 3 bedroom family home, it is the...
- Braeburn GuesthouseBraeburn, Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7LX
John and Julie Mackin look forward to welcoming you to our spacious and beautifully appointed home, where your comfort in our Fort William B&B is always our top priority. Braeburn is a family run house set in its own grounds with beautiful views of Loch Linnhe and the Ardgour Hills.All of our...
- Ambrose Gillham11 Seaview Terrace, , Fort William, Fort William, PH33 6RG
This is a large and comfortable apartment with great views in a very convenient quiet location close to the town centre. It is ideal for a family group or group of friends for a relaxed break or to explore the Highlands of Scotland.The beautiful Cow Hill Circuit which gives access directly...
- Glengarry Castle HotelInvergarry, PH35 4HW
Glengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich, which lies between Loch Ness and Loch Lochy at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland.Glengarry Castle Hotel is a 4 star scottish accommodation offering great...
- Ardlinnhe Bed & BreakfastAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ
Ardlinnhe offers a unique experience for visitors to Fort William. We have a superb location facing Loch Linnhe and three quality ensuite bedrooms to ensure your stay is a very comfortable one. With lots of private parking and only a 5 minutes walk along the lochside into the town centre, it...
- Lochview GuesthouseHeathercroft Road, Fort William, PH33 6EZ
Lochview Guesthouse sits in a hillside location within mature gardens, enjoying exceptional views across Loch Linnhe towards the Ardgour Hills. It is ideally located for Fort William town centre which is a 10 minute walk away. There are many activities to enjoy from Lochview Guest house including the Jacobite steam train,...
- Motorhome Hire4 Glenmallie Road, Caol, Fort William, PH33 7BX
Motorhome Hire from Fort William in the Highlands of Scotland, the perfect area to explore in a motorhome. We are based in Fort William and that could be your starting point to explore our wonderful Highlands and Islands. Compact, stylish and a dream to drive, our Autoquest AQ-130 4 berth is...
- HighwindsHighwinds, Torlundy , Fort William, PH33 6SW
Highwinds Bed and Breakfast is in the rural settlement of Torlundy 4 miles north of Fort William with superb views towards the North Face of Ben Nevis and across farmland to the hills beyond Loch Linnhe. We recently completed a full renovation to create a high standard of luxury En-Suite rooms...
- Sleeps 4Luxury Cottages in Fort WilliamAchintore Road, Fort William, PH33
A Highland Cottage, redesigned and refurbished to the highest standard, yet retaining so much character combined with luxury self catering accommodation. West Lodge Self Catering has luxury bedrooms and sumptuous bathrooms. With lovely views over Loch Linnhe and adjacent to the road South it is a short distance to Fort William....
- Alba Ben View Holiday CottageHigh View, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EG
Our self catering cottage is located just past the Commando Monument above the village of Spean Bridge - about 10 miles from Fort William town centre and Ben Nevis - a pleasant 20 minute journey. The cottage sits in its own grounds, next to the owners accommodation with superb uninterrupted views...
only 10 minutes from Fort William
on the Road to the Isles route
Fort William's premier outdoor visitor centre
by Fort William
with a 15 minute gondola trip
the perfect escape to the Outdoor Capital
Fine whisky since 1826