Visit Fort William, Glen Nevis and Ben Nevis in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
Holiday Home Accommodation In Fort William
Fort William offers a wide range of self catering holiday homes throughout the town centre and in the villages which make up the local area.
A self catering holiday home is exactly what it says on the box - a holiday home where you can enjoy a self-catering holiday in Fort William or Glen Nevis - possibliy a home from home?
Holiday homes are more often detached or semi-detached properties with lots of space and facilities to enjoy. Some of our local holiday park operators describe their luxury chalets or new-style wide-bodied static caravans as holiday homes - and these are all excellent too - best thing to do is browse around this website and take a look at what's on offer.
Whatever you do, we are sure you will enjoy a great holiday in the Fort William area.
- Bluebell Croft - Honeysuckle House and Rose CottageHoneysuckle House (sleeps 8+) and Rose Cottage (sleeps 2-4) are 5 star and were described in the Sunday Times as one "of the Best Cosy Cottages in the UK" and as a 'Heavenly cottage.. and the best sited hot tub in Europe'. The house and cottage have been designed with every thoughtful comfort, even extra towels for the hot tub. Dogs are welcome with care. We can leave a casserole in...
You may be interested in
- Bohenie LodgesBohenie Lodges, Bohenie, Roy Bridge, PH31 4AN
Bohenie Lodges provide comfortable holiday accommodation in idyllic rural surroundings in Glen Roy a mile from the junction of the River Roy and River Spean. The lodges are situated in Roy Bridge 30 minutes NE of Fort William, the Outdoor Capital of the UK. The lodges make an ideal base for a...
- Maybank Holiday HomeMuirshearlich, Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7PB
Maybank holiday home is set on the Caledonian Canal with stunning views for Ben Nevis and the boats sailing the Canal. Sleeping 8, Maybank is excellent for large families or group of friends. Maybank is a high standard, well appointed, self catering holiday home set on the bank of the Caledonian...
- Lochview HouseLochview House, Heathercroft, Argyll Road, Fort William , PH33 6EZ
Lochview House is situated on the hillside in a quiet location, above the town of Fort William, with panoramic views over Loch Linnhe. Our Fort William home provides quality bed and breakfast in the guest house or comfortable accommodation in our self catering apartments. There are seven bedrooms all with private ‘en-suite’...
- Tigh na Drochaid Self CateringGlen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6PF
We are now offering autumn and winter short self catering breaks. This modern, semi-detached apartment is located near the foot of Ben Nevis and at the entrance to Glen Nevis in the heart of Britain's outdoor capital. Attached to the owners' property it is within walking distance of Fort William's town...
- Sleeps 2The HayloftThe Hayloft Self Catering, 96 Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7NX
The Hayloft at Lochyside is positioned to one side of our lovely, quiet garden with views towards Ben Nevis and has everything you need to enjoy your visit to the Fort William area. The property is tastefully designed in the upper floor of a self-contained building with an open plan kitchen-diner...
- Tigh an Beag14 Upper Inveroy, Roybridge, PH31 4AQ
This comfortable, well equipped self contained ground floor self catering apartment with private entrance is annexed to our home and has full central heating and is double glazed throughout. The living / dining room has spectacular panoramic views toward the Grey Corries, it is carpeted throughout and has comfortable seating, coffee...
near Port Appin
Fort William accommodation choices